The flagship in the Bookeye® 4 family of book scanners is the Bookeye® 4 V1A book scanner. Scanning A1+ formats at 600 dpi scanner resolution, the Bookeye® 4 V1A features an automatic book cradle with up to 10 cm height adjustment, a glass plate that opens automatically and of course the 140 degree V-book cradle. Bookeye® 4 V1A is the world`s only working A1+ overhead book scanner that accommodates both flat documents – with or without the glass plate; as well as large, fragile bound documents, using the protective V cradle.
Bookeye® 4 V1A is suitable for digitization projects that require high quality and maximum productivity even in 24/7 operation.
Originals up to A1+, such as books, magazines, posters, folders or bound documents of all kinds can be digitized by the Bookeye® 4 V1A at high speed and a resolution of 600 dpi.
A high-performance production scanner is dependent on a strong capturing software.
Image Access has four powerful software packages in its portfolio for Bookeye® 4 V1A which enable optimal capture for large projects.
Furthermore, the Bookeye® 4 V1A can also be used via the optional TWAIN driver interfacing with third party applications.
Bookeye® 4 A1+ Functions
- Color overhead scanner for formats up to A1+ (also available as grayscale system)
- Exceeds FADGI ** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
- 600 x 600 dpi scanner resolution
- Open client interface for operation with BSW, BCS-2, Opus FF
- V-shaped book cradle 140 – 180 degrees
- Motorized cradle with lift up to 10 cm
- Glass plate for perfect scans in flat mode
- Book Fold Correction – Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
- AUTO-Mode for automatic scanning and opening of glass plate after scanning operation
- Automatic finger and thumb removal
- Automatic Crop & Deskew
- Digital color balance
- Integrated ICC-profile
- Automatic white balance and black value
- Scan2USB — Walk-up Scanning to USB Stick
- Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Scan2Pad — Operation via tablets or other mobile devices
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
Bookeye® 4 A1+ Professional Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- User interface configurable in your language
- Large 27 inch 4K preview screen
- Virus resistant Linux operating system
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Easy installation
- Remote maintenance and analysis
- Web based firmware updates
- Includes 12 months Full Coverage Warranty