Ultimate Copier Replacement for A3+
Full Features of the Larger A2+ Model at Entry Level Price.
Bookeye® 4 V3 Kiosk is a true scanner solution, not just a digicam mounted on an expensive frame and it delivers professional image results. It was designed specifically as a self service book scanner / book copier for formats 50 % larger than A3 (390 x 480mm / 15.3 x 18.9 inch). With all the features of the larger A2+ model, the Bookeye ® 4 V3 Kiosk is perfect for offices, libraries, copy shops or other self service environments.
The Bookeye® 4 V3 Kiosk is so small that it can be set up on any desktop and the operator can easily scan in minutes. A casual user, from any walk of life, can quickly and easily operate this device. It offers the remarkable image quality of the larger overhead book scanner models at affordable, entry level pricing.
The Scan2Pad® option enables wireless connection of the Bookeye® 4 V3 Kiosk directly to mobile devices like iPads and Android tablets. The book scanner can be operated directly from your iPad or tablets and the scanned images are available immediately on the mobile device for further processing and storage.
Scan2Pad uses the extensive functionality of the Bookeye® 4 Kiosk scanner. This includes creation of PDF files, automatic size recognition of the source document, color, grayscale and black and white scanning and of course, the well known high quality image results.
Each document is stored immediately after scanning in the Scan2Pad app. This ensures that all images are available without connection to the scanner at any time
Bookeye 4 A3+ Kiosk Does the Accounting For You!
The Bookeye® 4 V3 Kiosk copier has an integrated billing module. This means that for all applications that do not have an existing card or billing system, Bookeye® 4 V3 Kiosk can take over the billing itself. Configurable invoice printing and journaling are standard functions in the Bookeye® 4 Kiosk as well as the remote locking / unlocking of the system.
Bookeye 4 A3+ Kiosk Functions
- Color overhead scanner for A3+ formats
- Exceeds FADGI ** guidelines, ISO 19264-1
- 400 x 400 dpi scanner resolution
- V-shaped book cradle 120 – 180 degrees
- Book Fold Correction – Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
- Automatic finger and thumb removal
- Automatic Crop & Deskew
- Integrated billing module
- Digital color balance
- Integrated ICC-profile
- Automatic white balance and black value
- Scan2USB–Walk-up Scanning to USB Stick
- Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Wide color gamut: supports sRGB, Adone RGB, native RGB
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
Bookeye 4 A3+ Kiosk Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- User interface configurable in your language
- Large 19 inch preview screen
- Virus resistant Linux operating system
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Easy installation
- Remote maintenance and analysis
- Web based firmware updates
- Includes 12 months Full Coverage Warranty